Individuals seeking a trustworthy and competent advisor with whom they can build a long-term working relationship face important and sometimes difficult decisions.
Work with an independent Certified Financial PlannerTM professional at LongView, Inc. who has a fiduciary duty to act in the best interests of his clients. An experienced advisor can:
Define Your Objectives
- Help you create a comprehensive snapshot of your current financial situation and aid you in defining future financial needs and wants.
- Help you organize your financial goals and objectives and provide specific, yet realistic ideas on how you might best reach those goals.
Design and Implement an appropriate Investment Strategy
- Help you create an investment program that offers an acceptable balance between protection of principal and long-term growth.
- Offer ideas on how to diversify your Investment Portfolio to help minimize risk and volatility.
Monitor Performance and Maintain Asset Mix
- Regularly monitor and re-evaluate your investments to determine their ongoing suitability.
- Rebalance your portfolio as necessary to maintain appropriate diversification.
You May Benefit from this Approach if you:
- Want to simplify and organize your personal finances, and maximize your financial opportunities.
- Enjoy the personal service and attention that only a small, private office can offer.
- Do not have a formalized financial or investment plan.
- Are not satisfied with your current advisor and/or investment returns.
Thank you! ... for visiting LongView, Inc. We invite you to explore our site and to Contact Us with any questions or comments. Please click here to find out more about LongView, Inc.
Back to Top
This website is for informational purposes only and does not represent a complete description of our services. This website is not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell securities or investment advisory services. Information throughout this site, whether stock quotes, charts, articles or any other statement or statements regarding market of other financial information, is obtained from sources we believe to be accurate; however, we do not guarantee the timeliness or accuracy of such information. Nothing on this website should be interpreted to state or imply that past results are an indication of future performance. There are no warranties expressed or implied as to the accuracy, completeness or results obtained from any information posted on this or any linked website.
Information on this website does not involve the offering of personalized investment or financial planning advice. Rather, it is limited to providing only general information on investment, retirement, and financial planning ideas, services, and products.
Any and all charts, graphs, stock and/or mutual fund quotes are for illustrative purposes only. They do not depict actual investments, actual results, or actual client experiences and results.
Hyperlinks on this website are listed for convenience only. LongView, Inc. does not take responsibility for the information, products, services or advice found via these hyperlinks.
LongView, Inc. is a Registered Investment Adviser in the State of Florida.
LongView, Inc. 740 Florida Central Parkway, Suite 2000, Longwood, FL 32750 Telephone: (407) 260-6999.
For more information, contact Ted Black, CFP® at (407) 260-6999, ext. 120.
What might have lead you to our site: Central Florida Certified Financial Planner; Certified Financial Planner in Central Florida; Orlando Retirement Planner; Central Florida Independent Investment Advisor; Retirement Planner in Central Florida; Orlando Area Investment Advisor